Sunday 10 July 2011

Our dream Does exist!

I had a quick browse on Rightmove, and saw this.
It looks the part, almost affordable, no detailed planning to want to change, pasture and woodland and road frontage- even neighbours!
Old Ambulance Station, Heol Morlais, Trimsaran, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire
Building Plot with Outline Planning Permission for a dwelling. Application number S/24693. Also included wood land with some grazing land approximately 25 acres. Situated on the edge of the village of Trimsaran in the Gwendraeth Valley with easy access to the race track at Ffos Las and the coast road leading to Burry Port and Pembrey.

Sorry this map is poor quality, but I imagine I'll want to look at it once this place sells, just to remind me it existed!

It isn't where we want to live, but all the same I'm hoping we can ring up the agents tomorrow and have a look. I've not seen anywhere that looked even vaguely right without being at least £100 000 more than I want to pay, so this is really amazing for us.
They've even already demolished the ambulance station. Wow.

On a more routine note, we're enjoying being with hosts who have children, and our girls enjoy playing with their big girl. Their son isn't into playing the girly games, so he's not getting so much out of our visit, but DH and I are enjoying re-arranging the compost, clearing brambles and bracken, and some ordinary weeding as well. The rain isn't constant, and the sunshine is lovely. However, I'm putting off doing our washing up, so I'd better get on with it.

1 comment: